You’re not crazy, you’re not alone,
and you haven’t messed up your kids for life!
3 Reasons Parenting Support is for YOU – You’ll have:
- Less nagging, yelling, and frustration in your home.
- More contribution from your family so you can all enjoy some time together.
- Kids who ask, “how can I help?” or initiate what needs to be done without asking!
Group Coaching with certified coach Julie Ford offers:
A safe place where parents can make big impacts by implementing small changes.
Actionable assignments, tips, and tools to move you OUT of chaos and INTO more joyful parenting at EVERY stage!
No more dreading the “terrible twos” or gasping at the mention of “teen years.”
More joy and connection for this important job of raising the next generation!
How it works:
- 3 calls/month (at accommodating times), 36 calls/year
- Receive coaching about in-the-moment challenges of parenting
- Private Facebook group for discussions and support in between calls
- Just-in-time resources that help ease everyday chaos
How Affordable is Group Coaching?
VERY! As a coach, I’m definitely a believer in 1:1 coaching and accountability, but I understand that it doesn’t fit every budget. Group Coaching is a great way to get live, timely, customized support at a fantastic value!